Tempting new players to join in and make a deposit is one of the biggest challenges online casinos are facing. There are so many casinos on the Internet nowadays that makes it difficult for new casino fans to choose the best one. When it comes to making up his/ her mind, a player must first check out the reputation of a casino, especially its license, learn more about the software provider and review the games on offer. Another factor to consider is the bonus program.
Quite often we can see sign up and welcome bonuses dominating the outlooks of certain casinos. Most of them are very lucrative. However, a casino player should learn more about them because even though they all look alike, they differ greatly from one online casino to another. This article explains the value of casino bonuses and lists some of the best Playtech bonuses along with their terms and conditions. We also list some of the main sign up bonuses in detail from our sponsor casino.
The Value of Casino Bonuses
Casino bonuses are given for one main purpose- to attract new players, boost their bankroll and keep them coming back for more. A player should know the different types of bonuses offered by most online casinos and choose the best one. It is also recommended that you read the bonus terms and conditions before signing up and making a deposit because they vary from one another. Once you meet the terms and conditions, the bonuses will double or triple your bankroll and you will have bigger amount you can later withdraw if you fulfill the wagering requirements.
Typical Playtech Casino Bonuses
The Playtech casino bonus is one of the best in the industry. Players sometimes have to claim Playtech bonus codes to get them. Nevertheless, they indeed boost the players’ bankroll. Below are some of the most common Playtech bonuses:
- Sign up/ deposit bonus– An online casino greets you with a sign up bonus or Playtech deposit bonus once you make your first deposit. The casino will match your first deposit up to a certain amount and by a certain percentage.
- No deposit bonus– Also refer to as Playtech free bonus, a casino simply gives you “free money” to check out the games and you don’t have to add money into your account to get this one.
- Refer-a-friend bonus– Tell your friend about a Playtech- powered casino and the casino will award you with free cash.
- High roller bonus– A player who want to deposit and bet big money can take advantage of this bonus that is usually given on his first big deposit.
- Loyalty bonus– This bonus comes in form of comp points that a player earns by depositing and playing. After earning enough comp points a casino fan can exchange them for real cash.
What about Bonus Terms and Conditions?
All casino bonuses come with terms and conditions. Players have to meet them if they want to get a bonus or cash it out later on. A Playtech casino, for example, may give you 200% bonus on your first deposit up to £300, so if you deposit £100 you will get additional £200 free. However, if you want to cash it out, you have to make £ 6,600 worth of bets on slots or wager it 22x the bonus and deposit.