Because of the tough competition in the online casino industry, casinos are doing their best to attract new customers and keep the old ones busy playing. To catch a player’s eye, online casinos not only offer wide selection of thrilling casino games, but they also come up with very lucrative and tempting bonuses. Ranging from no- deposit bonuses and sign up bonuses to cash back bonuses and loyalty bonuses, there is plenty on offer. However, it is best to take a close look at a bonus you want to claim. It is advisable to read the terms and conditions of a bonus, especially about its wagering requirements because you might not get your money’s worth. After you decide that it is worth getting it, follow the easy steps of how to claim a bonus.
Claiming a Bonus
Depending on the type of bonus and the online casino itself, you may need to enter a bonus code at the cashier before making a deposit to get it. Another possibility to claim the bonus is by selecting it at the cashier while you make a deposit and a third possibility is to make the deposit and then claim the bonus. For example, to get a first deposit bonus of a specific amount you have to meet its terms and conditions. In other words, you have to make a deposit of certain amount to be able to claim the bonus. Then you can claim it at the casino’s cashier.
Common Online Casino Bonuses
Online casinos may offer more or less the same types of bonuses, but they differ greatly from one another. The following are the most common types of online casino bonuses players can come across:
- No deposit bonus– An online casino may give a small bonus amount to new players once they register a casino account to try out the games, without the need to make a deposit. This bonus cannot be withdrawn right away though because players have to wager it a couple of times.
- Welcome/Sign up bonus– This is how online casinos say “Hi” to new players. This bonus is given once you make a first deposit. The casino usually matches it to a certain percentage.
- Refer-a-friend bonus– Tell a friend about an online casino and if he signs up and makes a deposit, both you and your friend will be awarded with a bonus.
- Match bonus– These bonuses can be either welcome or deposit bonuses. A casino matches the deposit up to a specific amount and by a certain percentage.
- High roller bonus– This type of bonus involves big money. If you make a first deposit of a large amount, the casino will give you a specific percentage match.
- Cash back bonus-At some online casinos, even when you lose you can get some of your lost money back. The cash back percentage may be 10%, 25% or 50%.
- Loyalty bonus– Loyalty is awarded at some online casinos and regular players earn comp points as they deposit and play. After they accumulate enough comp points they can redeem them for real cash.