Choosing the best online casino for your taste is very important. Online casino fans should also take some factors in consideration when choosing one and make their choice. The next thing they should do is to register a real casino account and make a deposit. Real money bet is necessary if players want to earn real cash, even though some online casinos allow players to play their games in free mode. The following article tells you how to make a deposit at an online casino and lists some deposit options.
Step by Step Guide
Before you make a deposit it is important that you have registered a real money account and verified it. Afterwards, you can move on to make a deposit. Simply go to the Deposit section that is usually located next to the My Account section and click on the Deposit tab. You should see a list of each deposit method the casino allows. Choose one by clicking on it. Popular deposit methods include credit cards, e-wallets and bank transfer.
If you want to deposit through credit cards like Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard, type in the card information and enter the amount you wish deposit. This information includes card type and number, name and surname of the owner of the card, expiration date, billing address, city, state, postal code, country and the CCV/CCV2 three-digit number on the back of your card.
If you wish to deposit through an e-wallet like Neteller enter your e-wallet login and password. You will be redirected to the e-wallet website and then type in the amount you would like to deposit.
Popular Deposit Methods
There are dozens of deposit options, but the online casino itself allows only some of them. The following are the most popular and common deposit options players can use to easily and safely transfer funds to their casino account so they can enjoy the great real money casino games available:
- Credit Cards– As we explained above, depositing through credit or debit card is fairly easy and simple. Many players already own these cards and the deposited money is usually available for play immediately.
- Neteller– To add money through this e-wallet, first you have to open a Neteller account and then use it to deposit funds into your casino account.
- Skrill– Skrill works the same like the other third party payment processors.
- Ukash– This service is available to UK and European players. Players need to buy a voucher that will include a 19 digit number. To use it to make a deposit, select the Ukash payment method at the cashier. Then enter the 19 digits.
- Click2Pay– Click2Pay is another e-wallet service and players must have already existing Click2Pay online account they can use to make a deposit at a casino.
- Paysafecard– This card functions as a prepaid card that can be bought at retailers selling them throughout the United Kingdom. To make a casino deposit, enter the sixteen-digit PIN number.
- EcoCard– This method works the same as the other e-wallets and it is very easy and simple to use. It is also 100% safe and secure.
- Direct Bank Transfer– Also known as a bank wire or wire transfer, the process involves direct money transfer from one account to another. The entire process is fast, simple and very safe.